Thursday, June 4, 2009

A History of Shit

At the present moment we're working on a theatrical production entitled "A History of Shit: Manson in Thebes."
It's about Charles Manson traveling to Ancient Greece to teach the doctrine of Colon Cleansing.
He is given the mission to go to Greece by the God of Shit, who sees his dedication to murder on God's behalf (ala Old Testament heroes like Abraham and Moses).

Tonight we take production stills. I purchased some costumes last night at a Thrift Store. I had my doubts about one garment, but a short Russian woman approached me and let me know that it was just what I was looking for.
She then said she was a fairy. She pulled out a bottle of bubbles and blew several. She granted me 10 wishes.

I figured this was a good indication that it was the right garment. I guess we'll find out tonight. Let's hope my wishes come true.

We'll post photos soon.

No comments: